Friday, January 21, 2022

It's all about me again

I realise I don't have links to my podcasts anywhere. I must remedy that at some point but for now here's the information.

You can listen to Everyday Life, my Christian podcast here. It's the same as the radio show but without the music.

And you can hear me reading my first novel, This Time Next Year here. With this one, to start, you have to scroll down through the episodes until you come to the first one, dated 1st April, 2020. Unless you want to hear the end before the beginning.

As an added bonus you can watch and listen to me reading an excerpt from This Time Next Year here or even here.


4 comments:

Boud said...

This was great. Thanks for the link. So good to know the voice you're writing in. I know you much better now!

PipeTobacco said...

Thank you!!! I will find it enjoyable to listen!!!!

PipeTobacco

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a talented and entertaining reader! That's a real gift!

pam nash said...

I enjoyed listening very much. Thanks!