Monday, October 18, 2021

That very silly idea

I've written in great detail about it on my author website blog, which you can read here. In summary I'm committing to write some fiction each day in November. My own version of NaNoWriMo.

See? I told you it was a silly idea.

But with good intent. A refinding of my creative purpose.

And while I'm about it, here's the link to my radio show podcast. It's not the actual show, just my talky bit.

And I'm in the process of arranging to speak to my subject (the man whose story I'm ghost-writing) tomorrow. 

Picking up my life again.

4 comments:

Chuck Pergiel said...

I tried to follow the link to your talky bit but it didn't work.

Liz Hinds said...

Oh, sorry about that, Chuck. I'll try and check it out again.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great idea, not silly at all! Time to get back in the swing of things!

pam nash said...

Setting goals for yourself is good - keep it up!!