Monday, August 02, 2021

On the radio

I've been remiss but have caught up now, and have uploaded all my radio talks onto my podcast. The radio show, Everyday Life, is broadcast on Sunday at 8.30 pm on BMC Radio and repeated on Wednesdays. 

My podcast is the same show but without the added music. Here's the link to the latest one - the sad one:

And a couple of issues ago I wrote an article for The Bay about political correctness and the woke culture. I have had more compliments on that article than ever before, and from all sorts of people. It seemed to strike a chord.

In case you missed it here's the link again.

1 comment:

Janie Junebug said...

I read your article and think it was quite good. It is a struggle to know what's okay, but I don't mind the struggle because I want to be kind.

Love,
Janie