Friday, July 30, 2021

Traumatised by a spider and two dogs

George was barking at 6.30 this morning. Normally I'd ignore it and wait until Husband couldn't stand it any more and got up but ... I began to worry. 

Only George was barking. 

Why wasn't Lobo barking too? Was he ill? Had he been more subdued than usual yesterday?  Was he lying at the bottom of the stairs feeling proper poorly and George was alerting us? 

I had to get up and see.

Lobo was bouncing at the foot of the stairs, wagging his tail, looking very pleased to see me, and not at all unwell.

I let them out for a wee, and went back to bed.

Some time later I spotted a long-legged spider spidering his way across the ceiling over our bed, heading towards our heads. Every so often he lost his grip and flopped and dangled in mid-air.

Fortunately we have a super-king-size bed so I could keep adjusting my head position depending on which way he was progressing, but I looked away for a minute and when I looked back he had disappeared! 

Then I spotted him coming down the wall - but on Husband's side luckily. 

Eventually he chose a corner of the room to settle in and I could relax.

Honestly, some mornings are just too traumatic.


6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You'll need a nap this afternoon!

Janie Junebug said...

At least the spider didn't come after you. That's a relief.

Love,
Janie

Polly said...

I don't mind spinders in the house but I wouldn't want one overhead!

pam nash said...

Pretty sure I'd have had to catch and release said spider to the outside. Good alarm clock you have there!

DR DAWN said...

Thank you sir for your real spells. My name is Zara Matteo. This is truly incredible and I have never experienced anything like this in my life Before I met you, sir, I tried all the probable means I could to bring my husband back, but I came to realize that nothing works for me and that my husband has developed a lot of hatred for me. I thought there was no hope of reuniting with my ex-husband. But when I read good reviews about how DR WHITE helps others, I decided to send him a message via, wightmagicmaster@gmail.com. to try and I did everything he instructed me and I trusted him and I followed his instructions as he guaranteed me in 48 hours, and just then my ex called me. Sir, we are happier now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you very much sir for your authentic and indisputable spells. here again his email:

wightmagicmaster@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cryptocurrency is an online Trading network where by an individual invest a certain amount of purchased coins and earn a formidable return by just sitting in front of your MOBILE / PC. I will teach you on how to mine your To earn up to $6,500 even with a capital of $600
NOTE; THIS ISN'T JUST BITCOINS OR IT SCAMS❌.
ITS CRYPTOCURRENCY ONLY��☑️☑️
DM THE ADMINISTRATOR@
WHATSAPP: (+17168691327)