Monday, September 28, 2020

A pretty bit of sludge

I forgot baked beans too, another staple.

On the plus side I found the courgette I was looking for last Friday.

* * * * *

Walking in the woods this morning I heard a rustle in the bushes. I stopped and looked around. I did this several times until I realised it was George's lead that was hanging from my wrist that was causing it.

I blame my blocked ear. I got water in it last week and then started putting olive oil in so I am deaf on one side. It's amazing how much you lose when even one side is affected. Not just hearing but placement of noise.

Now I know this is just sludge but it's quite pretty sludge.


 

2 comments:

Cop Car said...

I didn't really agree with your "quite pretty sludge" - until - I enlarged the photo. You are right, Liz. Pretty!

Marie Smith said...

I have a ringing in one ear recently. It was disorienting for sure.