Thursday, April 02, 2020

Zine Day

Daughter and her children have been making 8-page zines out of one sheet of paper. I was intrigued so had to have a go.


This is what I do when I've done my exercising, walking, recording, and I'm wondering what to do next.

Or sometimes I bake.
Welshcakes, small flat fruity cakes baked on a griddle. Weight gain is definitely going to be an unavoidable by-product of self-isolation.

But this afternoon I took myself to the kitchen not to bake but to try bowls on my head. Can you guess why?

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Starting to look shaggy, are we?

Marie Smith said...

I haven’t tried the bowls yet but soon.

Liz Hinds said...

Nope!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Try to resist… remain strong.

Liz Hinds said...

Today is going to be Bowl Day. More to follow.

Cop Car said...

Surely, you'll show us the results, Liz?