Saturday, January 04, 2020

The wonder of you

I was thinking about love and then about music. I don't understand either.

Today we walked part of the cliff path between Rotherslade and Limeslade. I chose this walk because a) parking is free and b) the path is fairly flat, but it is hillier than I remembered. By that I mean there are more slopey bits that George slows down even more than usual over.
If you look carefully you will see one bobbing head in the water. Not a dog but a non-wet-suited swimmer. It's true the sun was warm when it was out but not that warm!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Someone going for a polar bear dip?

Marie Smith said...

Polar bear rips are popular here this time of year.

It looks like a beautiful place for a walk.

mrsnesbitt said...

The beach is so close here it is great to make the most of it. We may get to visit one day as we have a new motorbike and are keen to tour again. I am back by the way! Happy New Year. Dxx