Wednesday, January 01, 2020

And so it begins

Bed by nine o'clock last night. Slept through fireworks even though Husband tells me he got up twice to watch them.

A lovely walk this morning on Mumbles Hill even though it was grey and misty.
Early gorse and lots of red berberis (I think)

A very happy and healthy 2020 to each and every one from Husband and me. And George even though he's not in the photo. 

And I've just completed the jigsaw I started before Christmas. I rolled it up and put it away while people were here but it's still taken me a long time.
How did you celebrate the coming of the new year? 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We had a very sedate New Years Eve -- watching RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars on TV, eating cheezies, and in bed by 11:15.

Marie Smith said...

Happy New Year!!

Ole Phat Stu said...

New year? January 1st? The local Xians celebrate the circumcision of the unnamed child which was named Jesus on his brithday (not his birthday) ;-)

PipeTobacco said...

We had a quiet evening at home as I was still recuperating from my nasal infection.

PipeTobacco

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Listening to neighbourhood fireworks… lots of neighbourhood fireworks!
And hoping that 2020 is an improvement on last year for everyone.