Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Toilet rolls and candy floss

I thought I'd bought my usual green seedless grapes but when I got home I realised I'd picked up the 'posh' variety. 
But guess what? They do actually really really taste like candy floss!

I eat too many grapes as it is. Note to self: do NOT buy any more of these.

In other news I received my first delivery of Who Gives a Crap toilet paper recently.
100% bamboo, no plastic wrapping, and 50% of profits donated to build toilets. Delivered to my door by a friendly lady who could ask for more?

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wow, now THAT is socially and environmentally responsible ass-wipe!

PipeTobacco said...

Liz:

The toilet paper is both cute and environmentally friendly!

What is wrong with eating many grapes? They are a healthy, nutritious fruit, and would seem to be a good, healthy option.


PipeTobacco

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

The amount of sugar in grapes can be alarming, I definitely prefer plums.