Thursday, March 21, 2019

Dreaming of a white Christmas

Met Vivien in Verdi's this morning and my good resolutions went out the window, my diet with it. Well, after she'd been so kind as to give me this
it would have been rude not to. 

When we weren't talking about writing or family we were bemoaning the state of the country. If ever there were something to sigh about this is it. And it's hard to see how we're going to get out this mess.

On a brighter note I received an email advertising the production of Irving Berlin's White Christmas in London in December. It's Husband's 70th birthday in December. Wonder if he'd like to go. Code for: I would love to go!

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

The bag is really cute. Our country is quite a mess too so I empathize with what you are going through! I saw White Christmas on stage in Boston. It is perfect fun for the season!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like a great idea for a Xmas gift! Does your husband like musicals?

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

The cashier at my local (Dutch) supermarket asked me today what T.May was doing. I just shrugged. Has anyone any idea?
Actually, she's like one of those toddlers who holds its breath till it gets what it wants.

Liz Hinds said...

I've booked, Miss Val and Debra! As my birthday present. Yes, Husband enjoys musicals: we last week watched The Greatest showman. Think I liked it more than he did.

Goodness knows, Sonata. Is it all a cunning ploy on her part? Or just stupidity and arrogance?