Thursday, November 22, 2018

Looking for a stocking filler? look no further

The Bay Swansea magazine
I forgot to mention that the latest edition of The Bay magazine is now out and you'll find my article here.

It's not seasonal because there was a slight mix-up. The studio of the editor was broken into and the resulting mess meant publication of the November issue had to be delayed. They then made the decision to do a big Winter issue instead. 

I was given the opportunity to write something more festive but I didn't get it in in time - confusion over deadline dates. Still I am hoping that many readers will think, as I do, that a book makes an excellent Christmas present. That said I only give books to children usually now because it's so hard to tell what a person might like. 

But women will love This Time Next Year (I'm not biased honest!) and dog-loving people might enjoy The Dog-walking Club. So if you're looking for a stocking filler ...

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Hello Liz, I really enjoyed your article in The Bay Magazine. Well done for having your first book published, and also for writing your subsequent books, for persevering, and for finding a way to publish them. Your message of not giving up struck a chord with me. I understand your comments about it hurting when a book was not accepted, and precisely because of that, I admire your strength of character in getting back in the saddle and having another go.