Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Saving bunnies

I have spent a large part of the day chasing monsters who were trying to steal our picnic and then rescuing baby rabbits from said monsters. 

It involved a lot of running across the beach and it was fine until I found myself carefully carrying an invisible rainbow-coloured mother rabbit to the cafe, finding her a seat and sharing my ice cream with her.

I love it when my grandchildren display such vivid imaginations.

Mumbles pier beach
I chose the pier beach because when it's windy everywhere else it's always sheltered there. Except today. And the last time we had a picnic there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice necklace!
Cop Car

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Ah, one of those mythically perfect picnic spots. Ours had a chatty nearby old farmer who had hollow legs.

Anonymous said...

whew! before I read on and found that we were in the magical land of make believe...
I was so worried about the bunnies! LOL. good of you to save them all.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Grandkids are helping you rediscover childhood fun! SAVE THE BUNNIES!

Liz Hinds said...

Grandchildren and imaginary friends are the only ones who get to share my ice cream!

GrandDaughter insisted on the necklace, CC, and saving the bunnies, Tammy and Debra.

Chatty farmers are the worst, sonata!