Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Things I think about in the middle of the night No. 119

Chuckle BrothersWhich Chuckle Brother is dead?

Not that it makes any difference to me. It was just one of those things that one thinks about when woken suddenly from a dream.

P.S. The Chuckle Brothers were a comedy duo I think primarily for children. They had a television show called Chucklevision and like the greats before them one was the straight man and the other the silly one.

P.P.S. It was on the news a day or so ago that one had died.

2 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Off Topic :
so, did you attend the Eisteddfod this year?

Who were the best new blues?

Liz Hinds said...

No! I haven't been to an eisteddfod since I was in school when we had to recite poetry and sing in front of everyone. Mortifying.