Tuesday, July 03, 2018

All washed up

Just spent nearly two hours watching England play Colombia. Two hours of my life I won't get back. When Colombia scored just before the final whistle I could have cried. Unless England could score again in the next two minutes I'd have to sit through thirty minutes of extra time.

Enough is enough.

I left Husband in the bar and came back to the caravan to play on my tablet.

It is hard to believe that these are the best players in the world. They cheat, argue with the referee and overact. A shocking example to set to children.

Anyway enough of that. Oh yes a little boy, probably about two, adopted me in the bar. He came and sat on my lap, put his head on my shoulder and cwched in. I do miss my grandchildren.

On the beach this morning I resorted to ceating a sand body. I hoped people passing would think I must be a world famous sand artist - although if they'd looked closely at my creation they would soon have realised that was unlikely - rather than just a batty old woman.

Now I'm going to try and post a photo. Don't go away. This could take some time.

Nope, can't do it. Should be simple as the photos are on my tablet but can't work it out. Will try the other way but photos may have to wait until I get home.



No comments: