Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Stupid sat nav

'Even on my worst navigating day I didn't add 60 miles on to our journey.'
I smiled happily.
' I may have taken us on an unmade road at some point and I may have led us to the middle of a field another time but at least I didn't take us thirty miles out of our way to do it.'
Husband is less sure. "What about when we had to pick Younger Son up from Genoa airport? That was a huge detour."
"Yes but at least it was vaguely in the right direction. Just a bit eastish instead of westish. No, I am definitely a better navigator than Miss Sat Nav."

2 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

But NOBODY sounds as b..... irritating as Miss SatNav.
Have you gone the wrong way down a motorway yet?.

nick said...

I tried to use my satnav once but it refused to accept postcodes and would only accept road names (roads that might have a thousand buildings on them). I gave up and resorted to my tried-and-tested system of handwritten directions.