Monday, February 19, 2018

Unmasked!

According to the little map most of my blog visitors are from Russia. The KGB must have realised that all of my seemingly random and rambling posts are really code for ... something really important. Obviously I can't tell you what otherwise there'd be no point in it being in code.

They have seen through the facade, the show I put on of being a happily married granny. I am really 6'3", with the finely-tuned athletic body of a man who survives on a diet of kefir and seaweed. Oh and I look like a young Sean Connery. 

(You believed me until the last bit, didn't you?)

Postscript
Apparently this post could be truer than you - or I - think. Husband just pointed me to a BBC article about Russian Troll Farms




4 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

No, but I'm a bit disappointed that the kefir I've recently started buying won't give me superhuman powers.

Liz Hinds said...

Is it organic? It might. Do let me know if you suddenly start seeing through walls.

Jimmy said...

They say that you never know who you are talking to on the internet, I am glad it's not like that on our blogs.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I just had to go and look at where most of my visitors are from , not had a look for ages.. and they come from RUSSIA too.. It is Russia , USA and Italy top 3.. I wonder why they are looking at our blogs all of a sudden ?? Or is it just a coincidence ?