Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The bad and the good

Got home from walking George to be told I had to phone the hospital. Can I go in for my operation a week Thursday, 7th December? Um, yes. 

Just long enough notice to start to panic.

I was sort of hoping they'd forget about me until after Christmas.

But we had a fun afternoon yesterday visiting the local garden centre with GrandDaughter2 (aged 2) to see all the lights and decorations. I think everyone in the shop could hear how much GrandDaughter2 was enjoying it.

And Granny enjoyed herself too.
Granny and the gorilla
No comments please about who has the bigger boobs or hairier chin.

4 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

King Kong is smaller than I had thought ;-)

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Good luck with your op , I have another friend having an op that day too. x

stuartl said...

Best to get it over and done with, I only got two days notice for my hernia repair earlier this year, didn't have time to get too worked up.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

At least you won't be the one cooking Christmas lunch this year!
You'll be able to lie back looking genteely pale , with the family spoiling you .