Saturday, November 11, 2017

A busy week

That's not new or news but I haven't even had time for thinking about blog posts. Let's see, what have I been doing?

Picnic on the beach in the sunshine with GrandDaughter2, Nuora and GrandSon4 on Wednesday. I only have photos of the grandbabies so I can't post those but we had a lovely time.

Wednesday evening achieved my half stone award in Slimming World. It took a while but I got there.

Thursday women's bible study at Zac's. Good study about Jesus and the barbecue on the beach. 

Friday messy play with GrandSon4 and Nuora. Granny wearing a white shirt probably wasn't the best idea but, again, good fun.

Today it's been Sainsburys and will soon be off to Cardiff for the first of the autumn internationals, Wales versus Australia. Usually a highlight of my trips to the Millennium Stadium - as well as the rugby, the atmosphere, the excitement and the usually thwarted hope - is the pie I get to eat. Sadly that will not be the case today. It's my birthday tomorrow so I must save myself!

There must have been other stuff but I'm feeling slightly brain dead. A lingering feeling of failure haunts me.

5 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Brain dead - yes I fully empathise!
Dx

Jimmy said...

Any clothing that you wear while being with the grandkids ends up like that, just more visible on white. Anytime with them is fun though.

Early Happy Birthday to you.

Janice said...

Happy Birthday, hope you had some nice treats! Thanks for visiting my blog. The Rosamund Lupton books look really good but it really hard to find books by English authors over here. I will put her on my list and keep an eye out for them.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Messy play sounds fun . Much more fun than just getting messy which is more my sort of thing .
Now you've mentioned pies ...

PipeTobacco said...

It sounds that in general it was a good week, albeit busy!