Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pretty pictures to distract myself

I wasn't even really looking when I took this as I was trying to keep an eye on both George and Granddaughter2 at the same time but it's turned out remarkably well. I don't often get photos that work so well.
Autumn sunlight in Clyne Gardens

No sun the next day but these beds are looking especially pretty with the yellows and purples and the white tree trunk.
Crumble - although it wasn't very - made with home-grown rhubarb, apples and raspberries!
Husband also has a good crop of chillis in the greenhouse.
And a birthday cake for Marcus in Zac's last night.

I need distraction as I'm off to the hospital today to see about my 'sausage'. If you recall in November last year I had very severe stomach pains and ended up in hospital. They finally put it down to a problem with my lady bits - which was very strange as the pain was just under my ribs - and since then I've been back and for a few times for scans and blood tests while they keep an eye on what is some sort of lump in a fallopian tube. 

I had a scan and blood test a month or so ago so this is to see what the results are and whether any action is required. I haven't had any pain since then ... although now you come to mention it I am getting a few twinges around the affected area. Psychomatic? Who knows?


3 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope there is only good news at the doctor's today.

That's a couple of nice outdoor shots!

I'll take some of that crumble, good stuff in there.

Your husband has some pretty chilies.

Cake - Looks yummy!

Take care!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Great photos.

Best of luck, with the test results.

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, both. Everything's much the same but I've opted to have it removed - some time in the next 6 months!