Sunday, April 16, 2017

What do you call a starfish with four legs?

So it's Easter Sunday and that means Lent is over and with it my Lenten resolution to blog every day. However I think it's a good disciple so I shall try to maintain it.

As I write this my typing is even worse than usual as I can barely keep my eyes open. Up at 5.30 to cook breakfast in Zac's followed by prison followed by a lovely walk to Pobbles with family - and the inevitable bear hunt in caves - finishing up with leftover lamb and salad for dinner, an episode of Suits and an episode of Gilmore Girls and I'm ready for bed.

But here's the four-limbed starfish GrandDaughter1 rescued from a rock and returned to a pool where it perked up immediately.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like a full day!
I wonder about the 4 leg starfish, maimed or made?

Liz Hinds said...

Maimed I should think, SJ. But it can grow a new one apparently.