Friday, November 11, 2016

Whoops! Missed a day!

Excuses.

Women's study group at Zac's.
Finishing preparing for above.
Returning car seat to Daughter.
Reading facebook reaction to Trump.
Heather and James for dinner.
Um ... that's it.

My Facebook page is depressingly aligned, I suppose because most of my FB friends are 'people like me'. We hope that he won't be as bad as we expect and pray that he said some things for effect and, presumably, to attract disenfranchised voters.

But I still can't get over the fact that people voted for him. Took him seriously enough not to care that he would be the face of America in its world dealings. But, hey, I don't know much so I'll return to thinking about things that matter, like what sort of wedding cake I will make for Heather and James.

No comments: