Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Is it a willy?

I was quite pleased with my prototype Little Mrs Men O'Paws.
But it seems I may have to rethink my design. Common consensus - largely among women I have to say - deems it too penis-like.

Back to the drawing board.

* * * * * * * * 
Husband had a tooth out today. He's been waiting to see the private oral surgeon to whom the hospital outsourced him since he was referred by our dentist back in December. Since then he's not had too much pain from his tooth thankfully.

I went with him so I could drive him back in case he wasn't up to it and I took my glasses and planned a good time spent browsing trashy magazines, finding out what is really happening in the world. And there wasn't a single Hello to be seen. The only options were the sort of glossies that recommend handbags at £2,500 and holidays in 5* luxury in rural Tibet. This is what happens when the Tories are in power too long.

1 comment:

Suburbia said...

Definitely phallic! However I like that she is like that, sort of 'doing it for herself'?!

Torys definitely been in to long!