Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mother's Day

I thought I had three children but it appears I only have two: one in Devon and one in Malaysia. I shall be amending my will accordingly.
(Card on the right hand-made by GrandDaughter.)

Now, as the sun is shining, I will do a bit of gardening - but nothing too strenuous you understand. It is Mother's Day after all.

Later
My starter: cockles, bacon and spinach on toasted roast garlic bread, topped with grated cheese. (Husband's own invention)
And my main course: Husband's take on Gary Rhodes' shepherd's pie, which is probably the best shepherd's pie in the world.



3 comments:

Suburbia said...

One of them forgot? Oh dear :(

Katney said...

Bet shepherd's pie? Gary's or Husbands take?

Liz Hinds said...

He did skype me though, sub.

Husband's of course, katney.