Monday, January 06, 2014

Signs and omens

I've been trying to make a decision for ages and yesterday I asked God to make the answer clear to me.

During the meeting we had to peg bits of paper onto a tree - it made sense at the time - and what do you think? Mine fell off!

Is this a sign? 
An answer to my question?
Or am I finally falling off my perch?

P.S. When I pegged it on I knew it wasn't very secure. Does this mean I subconsciously wanted it to fall off? Did I know the answer all along? (Strokes chin and narrows eyes thoughtfully.) Am I in danger of taking this seriously? (I think we all know the answer to that.) Am I asking more questions than have answers? Does that sentence make sense?

3 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

None on this makes sense at all, but it made me laugh. I have been looking out for your posts since "I need a beautiful hat" post ,, lol lol

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I think you know the answer to you decision!

Liz Hinds said...

I don't, Anne. Well, maybe I do!