Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm a winner!

Woop, woop! I've done it! Written 50,000 words in November. In spite of my birthday and GrandDaughter's birthday celebrations I am a NaNoWriMo WINNER!
Now you may get some sense out of me.

Apart from getting Moses baskets ready for the midwife tomorrow, work on Friday, going to Cardiff for the rugby on Saturday, Husband's birthday plus Younger Son and Nuora's big fund-raising cookery demonstration on Sunday, Christmas planning and a few other things I must get done, I don't have anything to do ...

And of course 50,000 words doth not a novel make. My heroine is currently in big trouble and I have yet to work out how she's going to wriggle out of it. But at least I can take my time now - and maybe, as I did last year, put it off until Spring. 

So I'll be out and about blog visiting soon. But first of all I shall a deep breath and ... I was going to say eat chocolate but I don't have any. phooey. Bad planning, Mrs Hinds.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased you achieved that! You must feel relieved! Annie X

Liz Hinds said...

Oh I am! It's far too busy a month to write a novel!!

Leslie: said...

What a feat! I actually wrote an essay yesterday that I feel quite good about. It's called "Revealing Theme Through Characters in The Great Gatsby."

Liz Hinds said...

Wow! That sounds impressive, Leslie!

Katney said...

I have possibly written 50,000 words in the last couple of years. Most of them disjointed.

Rose said...

Congratulations! That is quite an achievement, Liz! I think you had better put shopping for chocolate at the top of your to-do list for this weekend.

Liz Hinds said...

But worth reading, Katney.

Already done, Rose!