Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What I was born for

My 30 Day Challenge posts and posts generally have been a bit erratic these last days because the children and grandchildren are staying and I am too busy being Granny to be Blogger - which is as it should be.

Daughter and Elder Son and their families have been with us since the weekend and tonight - or more accurately tomorrow morning at either 1 or 4 - Younger Son and Nuora arrive home from their SE Asian travels so everyone will be here for a day or so.

Making one very happy Granny.

3 comments:

Katney said...

I find it hard to believe that it has been thirty days. Well done, Liz. And your priorities in order!

Rose said...

Glad you are enjoying some "Granny" time--the best kind of busy! Though I haven't taken time to comment on previous posts, enjoyed all your photos. Little George was precious.

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks both. It was fun doing the challenge.

And granny time is the best!