Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Shredded

Daughter has been following a dvd exercise course called the 30 Day Shred. I joined her in exercising while we were in Devon at the weekend and, as it's been effective for her in tightening muscles and losing inches, I thought I'd give it a go. Circuit training stops for August and each year I say I'll find another class to attend temporarily, but in reality I never do. 

The dvd arrived today and I've just completed my first day at level 1. Each session is 20 minutes solid work-out and I think I could be on level 1 for some time - maybe to the end of 30 days ...

And kisses from George mid bicycle crunch is something I don't get in circuit training it has to be said.

I suppose I should measure myself so I can assess progress. Hm, where's that tape measure?

2 comments:

Anna said...

I am doing level 2! day 4 and ido NOT like it so far. But it might get easier I suppose...

Liz Hinds said...

I dislike the middle bit most!