Tuesday, August 06, 2013

In which I get my first tattoo

Okay, novel 3 submitted to agent 2. 

Now here's a photo of my new tattoo!
Yes, a purple sparkly octopus!

We were in Devon last weekend as it was the village's annual street market and Daughter had volunteered to help on the cake and glitter tattoo stalls. GrandDaughter had a tiara and a heart on her arms so I had to have one too. Apparently it does wear off. Eventually.

There was a man playing a kitchen sink ...

 and all sorts of strange people were wandering around.
And it only rained briefly and didn't spoil the atmosphere at all.



2 comments:

James Higham said...

Groan. How sad.

Liz Hinds said...

Are you groaning because I've written another novel, got a tattoo (fake) or because the weather didn't spoil the street market, james?!