1. Driving to Mumbles the other day I spotted 4 swans swimming on the sea - and for once I didn't have my camera.
2. The garage we stopped at on the edge of Swansea has been refurbished with a Deli2Go and on the window are listed all the goodies it offers including basil. Of all the things one might buy in a deli in a garage basil isn't the first that comes to mind.
3. We saw a wing walker the day after hearing someone on the television talk about one. Not particularly interesting but a coincidence.
4. A country fair near Daughter's village in Devon advertises as one of its star attractions the Essex Dog Team. I can just see them, can't you? All bling and fake tans.
5. Two people I know have recently seen a man chewing a lamp-post. The same lamp-post so one suspects the same man.
6. And my favourite. One of the signs on the M4 tells people to leave at the next junction if they want to get to the Oracle. I love the idea of a long-haired, tattily-clothed hermit living in a cave wondering why all these people keep turning up and asking him to give them answers.