Monday, May 07, 2012

Constipated but merciful

The final piece has been added at last to Zac's collection of art commissioned by Sean on the beatitudes. This is Mercy with artist, Tina. 

The Archbishop of Canterbury, when he visited Zac's, said he'd like to have all the artwork exhibited in Canterbury Cathedral and Sean would like to take it on the road so watch out: it could be appearing near you soon!

Can you spot my face? (Remember when I got plastered?) I'm there twice actually and easy to find as I'm the one who looks constipated - according to Martin.


3 comments:

jams o donnell said...

It certainly makes for a fine montage, Liz

Ole Phat Stu said...

Which Irish stout is unfiltered?

The quality of Murphy's is not strained...

Rose said...

How exciting to have your face hanging in Canterbury Cathedral!

By the way, this has to be one of the most intriguing post titles I've read:)