Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The parable of the baaa-aaad black sheep

'Nothing says Tony like a rusty transit van,' Ric said, when I asked him what I should put on Tony's birthday cake.
Zac's tonight was ... difficult. I shall be glad when Sean is back. I'm tired so will write more tomorrow; I'll just leave you with a taster of the evening. It included accusations of hypocrisy, alien invasion, human sacrifice and Rory Thudgutter who spoke with a stutter. Not to mention Sean and the sheep. Big sigh.

3 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Sean and the sheep? I hope this story is not in the NSFW category!

NitWit1 said...

I must say the coversation at ZAC's really has variety.

I do love the car.....

Ole Phat Stu said...

Ah yes, the Welsh and their sheep!

Or are ewe talking about tup-aware parties? ;-)