Friday, July 01, 2011

Fatal attraction

Remember I was bitten by a duck last week?

This time it was a donkey. Admittedly he only licked me but it was the way he was eyeing me up as he did so that un-nerved me.

I'm beginning to wonder what fatal attraction I have for miscellaneous animals and who will be next to take a bite of me. I'd better not go to Longleat in the immediate future.

* * * * * * * * * * *

I had an email from Chris this afternoon. It said, 'Can you say something in the Sunday meeting about why you think supporting the work in the prison is so worthwhile?'
Okay I can do that.
'In 15 seconds.'

Blimey.

* * * * * * * * * *

I'm starting to think about food now so I'd better go to bed.

3 comments:

Leslie: said...

Just caught up on all your recent posts as my computer has been in the shop being fixed. Still needs a new keyboard but the part won't be in until next week. Afraid I don't know what Marilyn did with her bra straps, but what the heck, all the young girls show their straps (and more) so just go with it. :D

CherryPie said...

Now you should go teasing the animals ;-)

Furtheron said...

I got biten by a donkey in the New Forest (there's a gag in there somewhere!). We'd stupidly set up a pinic and then were invaded by the ponies and donkeys - idiots! (Us not them). I had crabbed something in my hand and it tried to get to it. I punched it on the nose - remember by now it had it's entire mouth enclosing my hand and was applying greater and greater pressure - I could see my hand being maimed for life!!

Suddenly the whole family turned on me!!! As if I have become a donkey slayer - I just tapped its nose so I got my hand back!!!