Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marmite on leg

Applying fake tan to my legs this morning I was a little concerned to see that I seemed to be using Marmite.

It's the same stuff I used last year and I'm sure it wasn't Marmite then. I hope it hasn't gone off. And that people don't start licking my legs.

This is my third blog post in about 10 minutes. I think I set a record for blog-posting in one day last week. Someone asked if I didn't have anything else to do but I find that the days I blog most are usually the days I'm most efficient in everything else too, and I get a lot done.

I have my list and I'm ready to go!

3 comments:

Katney said...

Well, usually the days I post the most are those when I have many more things to procrastinate.

nick said...

I should try Vegemite. I find it gives a more even finish.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Perhaps an application of Marmite to my legs would help me to blog more often ?