Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Boddingtons Beetle

The council has created a mini nature trail on the edge of 'our' woods. There are 8 or 10 trail markers with information and at each one there is a hidden creature. The creatures are made out of rubbish emphasizing the need for recycling - and how it can be fun.

I read about this yesterday so, today, George and I had to follow the trail. I say there are 8 or 10 marker posts because it says there is one creature near each post and I've got 8 but I definitely couldn't find one. So that makes me think there must be 10. We'll have to go back and do it again!
Sorry about the quality of the photos.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

Good green fun, Liz.

CherryPie said...

It sounds like a fun trail :-)

Leslie: said...

That sounds like lots of fun - we'll do it together, shall we, when I come to visit? :D