Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving and blueberry muffins

In honour of America's Thanksgiving Day I made some blueberry muffins.
Okay, that's not strictly true: I was writing about blueberries, happened to have some in the fridge, and got a craving for them. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out as it was a slightly unusual muffin recipe but they're fine. Not quite as muffiny as you might expect but tasty enough.

So happy thanksgiving to America blog readers - who'll all be enjoying the festivities and not reading blogs. Have a wonderful family time.

3 comments:

Katney said...

Tthe girls just asked if I was going for a walk with them after dinner. I opted instead to take a nap. I am napping.

NitWit1 said...

This American recognizing the general economy of those less fortune than ourselves, chose to eat at the Senior Center whose support is needed. For a $5donation each three of us ate and contributed for a phantom 4th, just because the center needed it.

The rain diminished attendance. They had reservations fo 84 and about half showed up.

I brought 1/2 mine home as I have discovered overeating contributes to my A-Fib attacks. My husband finished it off in the evening.

Thanks for think of us with your blueberry muffins which look wonderful.

Liz Hinds said...

Good thinking, katney!

What a great idea that is, nitwit. I wonder if we could do something like that at Zac's. Or Linden. Will have to give it some thought.