Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clever little Minnie

Minnie Mini is very clever!

I've told you about some of her clever tricks before but I've discovered a new one.

If I get in the car on my own, the radio comes on; if there are two of us in the car, it doesn't.

It works out that, if you're on your own, you must want music to keep you company, but if you've a passenger their lively conversation will keep you entertained. At least that's my theory.

(Husband doesn't believe me and thinks it depends on whether the radio was on when you last drove the car, but it doesn't.)


7 comments:

NitWit1 said...

I might relabel this "haunted."

Katney said...

Oh, no, Minnie isn't hautned. Minnie is very talented. Minnie has amazed us, puzzled us, and seemed to expand to hold us all.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Very clever!

Furtheron said...

I think even that is beyond German engineering isn't it? Thinking about it it must know seats occupied (assuming it has a seat belt warning system) so it could figure out only one seat is occupied

Puss-in-Boots said...

I think Minnie can read your mind...shades of Stephen King's Christine...

James Higham said...

It might just be the Liz effect.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

"Knight Rider" !! How spooky ... does she talk to you , too?