Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Zac's - natural and supernatural

The people at Zac's do a fantastic job. (I'm not counting myself amongst them. Yes, I can feed people - and I know that's helpful - but I'm not good at getting alongside as Sean, Di, Baz, many others are.) But even with all that, it's not enough on its own.

We've been reading in the book of Acts about Saul's conversion, his Damascus Road experience. Saul was as good as a murderer with his rampant persecution of the followers of Jesus. He was so utterly convinced he was right and they were wrong.

Yet Saul changed from the extremes of the right-wing to those of the left, in a matter of days, following a miraculous happening.

This is what the friends of Zac's need. An irresistible moving of God in their lives. Scary, thrilling, life-changing. And soon. Before it's too late.

Please, God.

1 comment:

NitWit1 said...

Well spoken and applicable to so many.