Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Really Serious Diet week 1 report

Pah!

My weight could have been anything within a 10lb range depending on where the scales was, where I stood on the scales, and how I stood. If I bent forward (to read it as I couldn't see from head height) the weight shot up. Sadly it never really shot down. I am assuming that I am the same as last week.

Pah!

Husband said I should buy new scales. But if I do that I will have nothing to blame.

Big sigh.

But I am being positive: I am labelling this post 'weight loss'.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Diet!!! what's one of them!!!!!
You always look so lovely in photos you post, but I guess it's about how you feel in your own skin, however from where I'm looking, you look great.
Much love
Lia
xx

CherryPie said...

I am still struggling too... I am heavier than when I started :-/

Liz said...

Thanks, Lia! But I only post flattering photos!

I don't understand it, do you, cherrypie?

LAN said...

puma mens shoes
puma shoes
puma speed
nike shoes
nike air
nike air shoes
nike air max 90
nike air max 95
nike air max tn
nike air rift
nike shox r4
nike air max 360
nike shox nz
puma cat
air max trainers
mens nike air max
sports shoes
nike air rifts
nike air rift trainer
nike air
nike shoes air max
nike shoes shox
air shoes
Lucyliu IS Lucyliu
nike shoe cart
puma future
cheap puma
nike rift
jeans shop
diesel jeans
levis jeans
nike rift shoes
cheap nike air rifts
bape shoes