Monday, June 08, 2009

Orgasmatronic delight

More pleasure than you can shake a leg at.

And, unlike tickling, you can do it to yourself and get the same sensation although it's even more relaxing and pleasurable if someone else is involved.

Simply let the orgasmatron's slim sensitive fingers slip over your scalp. Start at the top and allow its fingers to splay out and stroke down, surrounding your head, down into the nape of your neck. Let your head be gently caressed, the soft tips only just touching your skin and lingering momentarily before sliding further, sending wave after wave of shivering delight to your toes.

Everyone should have an orgasmatron.

10 comments:

jams o donnell said...

If it is that pleasurable then I will be of to get one asap!

James Higham said...

Your scalp? That's a relief.

NitWit1 said...

I'll pass. Maybe Luckie would like it, but doubt that too.

Damon Lord said...

I'm posting a comment to say I'm speechless.

Gattina said...

It looks like a spider ! no thanks, lol !

Puss-in-Boots said...

Yes please, I'll have one...your description was so vivid I almost...that's enough for now.

Suburbia said...

I'm glad I know what it is now! You mentioned it on mine and I had this thought that.............

Furtheron said...

a couple of friends mentioned this device many years back when I was out drinking with them and some other old drinking buddies... one of them was fascinated by the thing and they therefore popped home got it and gave demonstrations in the pub - most odd.

nick said...

I heard that the scalp is not the only area of the body it's used on....

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I nearly had an orgasm reading about that!