Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jesus rocks!

Jesus rocks!

Yay! I knew it! I knew they couldn’t kill him just like that.

My mother says I shouldn’t get my hopes up; I shouldn’t go believing rumours. Huh, what does she know? She wasn’t there when he used my lunch to feed thousands of people.

That’ll show the Romans and the Pharisees, they can’t get rid of Jesus that easily. I knew he couldn’t die just like that. I knew there had to be something else to come. Even when I heard they’d killed him, I knew. I just knew. He’d made sick people better; he’d even brought people back to life. And they thought they could just get rid of him like that. Huh! That’ll show them. Jesus lives, yay.

My mother says I should wait until I’ve seen him for myself. But I saw him before; I don’t need to see him again now. He put his hands on my shoulders and thanked me for sharing my lunch. Then he smiled at me and let me help his disciples give out the bread. Thousands of people - all eating my lunch! I don’t need to see him now to believe he’s alive. Course he is. He’s Jesus. You can’t keep Jesus down! Jesus rocks!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen!

May you have a happy and blessed Easter!

Coward's Corner with Luckie said...

A great modern testimony--almost parable.

It is rainy and dreary here but it is still a joyous day.

Happy Easter to you and yours, including George.

Luckie got special treats, supposedly more natural and healthy for Easter. She loves them of course. NitWit1 (Carol)

Coward's Corner with Luckie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eunoia said...

See also http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/transubstantiate.gif

Ole Phat Stu said...

Luke 14: 26, he's the man!