Saturday, February 07, 2009

Me anxious? Never ...

I am not in the least bit stressed or anxious about tonight. I always spending Saturday cleaning like a maniac while repeating the mantra, 'don't worry; it'll be fine.'

I've bleached my top lip because, obviously, when I scramble onto the stage in my mini-skirt with a tattoo on my left bosom, my top lip will be the first thing everyone will look at. 'Does she have a dark shadow?' will be the question at the forefront of everyone's minds.

I'm wondering whether to have a practice tattoo session. The rugby will be on soon so I'll probably wait until afterwards when I shower. I can still do a practice one on my shoulder first.

Now, don't worry; everything will be fine.

By the way, Wales play their first game of the Six Nations tournament tomorrow and I have a special photo of star winger, Shane Williams, to post. Courtesy of the BBC.

9 comments:

Dragonstar said...

"Don't worry, it will be fine!"

Seriously, it will be fine. I just wish I could be there to see you and cheer you on!

My wee granddaughter is all ready for the 6 nations. Her mother told me the wee lass (just 8 months old!) is wearing her green Irish t-shirt today, and has her red Welsh t-shirt ready for tomorrow. She also says that the red one suits her better...

Gledwood said...

take a valium!!

Anonymous said...

You'll be brilliant :0)

Unknown said...

Please change the mantra and drop the "Don't worry" part. Just be positive! OK? You'll do eve better than fine.

Lindsay said...

The England rugby match was terrible - hope Wales have a good game!

Anonymous said...

I expect it will all go horribly wrong... never mind. At least you have friends...

jmb said...

It will be fine, fine, fine. Well it was, wasn't it?

I'll be back to see Shane tomorrow!

Anna said...

So how did it go? Oh you'll be watching the rugby. Post an update soon won't you!!

Furtheron said...

Hope it goes well - you can't be as nervous as I get - I'm terrible.

P.S. Wales will be champs again based on what I've seen in 1str weekend. England - oh dear England - what are you doing?!