Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wowzer!!

My Sitemeter report came through today and for the first time ever I've hit 100 visits a day!! I am almost a superstar. Thank you all!!

Visits
Total ....................... 23,875
Average per Day ................ 100
Average Visit Length .......... 3:40
This Week ...................... 701

I know numbers aren't important - and I genuinely prefer regular visitors who comment and become friends - but ... that's what everyone says isn't it?!

On the weekly Sitemeter report my daily average has been about 60-70 for ages, so it's shot up suddenly. Is that due to George's leg-cocking or Bloghounds I wonder!

9 comments:

Dragonstar said...

It has to be George's growing fanclub!

CalumCarr said...

Well done!!

I can only dream of averages in 60 - 70 unless I've had a major link to a post.

Just take all the credit. George will never know.

Meanwhile I'll keep dreaming.

Congrats again.

mrsnesbitt said...

Not sure how this works. I put a site meter on the new ABC blog so will check out one for mine. I would think it is George, he is such a star!

mdmhvonpa said...

I will not state the level of jealousy that is now coursing through my green-eyed veins now.

CherryPie said...

Well done :-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm sure bloghounds and George's leg-cocking are somehow connected!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Congrats Miss Liz! Now that is very cool.

Morning Glories in Round Rock said...

I am probably counted amongst the ones who read your blog but never comment--sorry, I love reading about your adventures with George, but can never think of anything clever to say.

jams o donnell said...

Congratulations Liz. It's a great feeling to see your log go into three figures for the first time.