Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia II

I forgot to say: watch out for Colin Firth reprising his Darcy in wet shirt role.

Don't blink or you'll miss it.

It was a very girlie audience. Apart from husband, the few men who were there all looked ... slightly less than macho ...

But Husband thoroughly enjoyed the film too. Julie Walters is a scream, as you would expect, but Meryl Streep is very funny too.

Lindsay asked about the singing. I think Meryl Streep has a good voice; Pierce Brosnan is obviously not a singer but it doesn't matter, as he's not supposed to be and he copes fine with what he has to do.

5 comments:

Saz said...

yeah, more wet tops and nipples!!! I wont blink at all then...

I was suppposed to go with my daughter and my friend last weekend, it got cancelled. We planned to go today, but pal cancelled and my daughter 'has plans'.
SO do I go alone today, sara no mates, or wait until pal is feeling better and daughter is bored and has nothing better to do?Mmmm.......

Lindsay said...

Thanks for your comments Liz, shall make the effort and book a seat with leg room at Swindon. Husband will heave a huge sigh and say "the things I do for you".

Barbara said...

I can't wait to see the film!!

Shades said...

I enjoyed it, us Hubbys were in a minority in the Cinema though.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thsnks for the pic - made my night.