Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bloghounds


I've recently joined Bloghounds and I'm included on the blogroll but, for the life of me, I can't get the badge and blogroll up in my sidebar. Cherrypie tried to help but I got distracted by a rash on my arm (I was in the middle of emilaing her when i noticed all these tiny spots under the skin of my right forearm. I rushed into the garden and showed Husband. He said, 'I notcied you leg was spotty' - we'd been sitting in the garden at lunchtime and I'd had my leg on his lap. I looked at my leg. 'Oh, no,' I said, 'that's not a rash; that's just my leg.')


So - you see I got distracted again - I'm copying the badge for now and will continue to try to get the blogroll up. I should mention that I have the old-fashioned template so some of my settings are different.
P.S. Now I've worked out how to get the badge in my sidebar too. Maybe tomorrow I can get the blogroll as well!

8 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hmm. I'm afraid I get another blogger to help me. I try to get things up on my blog and after hours of frustration end up sending a 'help' email.

Congratulations on your effort, you've done better than I have.

Colin Campbell said...

Thank goodness for small things I say. Sometimes those widgets and things can be exasperating.

Tim Atkinson said...

Who do you call on for help in such a situation? As a (relative) newbie, I've been lost for days in blogger help and still not found the answer!

Lindsay said...

What is Bloghounds?

Dragonstar said...

My memory suffers from old age I'm afraid. Anything earlier than a few hours ago gets lost in the vagueness! I seem to remember I copied some html into my sidebar and everything worked "as if by magic". If it hadn't done that I wouldn't have known where to start!

CherryPie said...

The blogroll bit should just work like the blogpower one does..

Suburbia said...

That rash.......does it go with your cough???!!

Off to look at Bloodhounds now!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Bloghounds....hmmmm, that's a new one Liz. Sounds interesting.