Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ABC Wednesday - A

After seeing Mamma Mia last week, I resolved, on my blog, to live my life as a musical. Mrs Nesbitt read that and challenged me to do ABC Wednesday as a musical too.

If there were a soundtrack to my life it would have to be the Beatles. A child of the sixties, it was their music that accompanied my life - and still does today. So for the first week of the third round of ABC Wednesday, I present All You Need is Love - and a friend to cuddle.

To take part in ABC Wednesday, visit the site.

xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a perfect opening for ABC Wednesday's 3rd Round! Thank you! I also love dogs very very much and have two westies!

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Puss-in-Boots said...

The Beatles! Aaaaaah! There will never be another era like the Beatles as far as I'm concerned. I wasn't an Elvis fan like all around me but I adored Cliff Richard (whom I actually got to meet) and of course, the Beatles.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is - Ahhhhhh... but p-in-b beat me to it. So I won't.

Dragonstar said...

Awww! Is there anything sweeter than George being sweet?
Loved the Beatles. And like Puss-in-Boots I chose Cliff over Elvis.

Petunia said...

So cute!
And so true!
All you need is love and a teddy- bear!!!

I'm not on the this new blog. I couldn't manage to send Denise an epost because of the bad internet connection here at my cabin. But you find my post here
Yes, I can blog but not send email. Don't ask me why!!!

sally in norfolk said...

great pic.. and soo true all you need is love sweet love :-)

Suburbia said...

Oh! Found it!!
Lovely photo of him, so cute.

D Herrod said...

Love the picture. TY for stopping by mine. BTW, they really do have alligators on campus.

CherryPie said...

Sooo cute :-)

I am trying ABC Wednesday this time too!