Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ole, ole, ole, Ospreys!

The Ospreys beat Leicester to win the EDF Energy Cup at Twickenham yesterday, 23 - 6. Yay! I have a thing against Leicester, nasty little cheats, so I was even more delighted than I would have been anyway. (Photo: BBC website)

As all else has failed, Leicester's New Zealander, Tuilagi, resorts to schoolboy tactics to try to deter Ospreys's little Shane Williams, described yesterday, as 'probably the most exciting player in the world at the moment'.

1 comment:

Furtheron said...

I've only managed to watch half of the first half yet - how long can it take before trying to watch a match in installments makes no bloody sense to me?

We were on the M40 on Sat at the Oxford services I knew the result by looking at the Leceister fans in the queue before my son saw the result on the TV and told me. one poor little lad looked like he'd been crying all the way there from the match... Good to see so many youngsters there though