Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the Oscar goes to ...

Some time ago the lovely (and Welsh) Siani gave me the 'E' award. I've only just got round to putting it on site but thank you, Siani. Now that must be three awards I have to pass on! I must do it. In fact I'll do it now!

Let's see.

E for excellent, I shall give to: Mutley who makes me laugh; James who makes think; and MDM who uses bigger words than anyone I know. (All male because I have to nominate women for the next one.)

Wonderful Women, I'll pass on to: Maryb, who writes brilliantly; Maria whose lifestyle is one to emulate; and to Kris, whose blog is one of the most honest you'll come across.

Now for the Nice Matters. This is quite a girly one too. In fact awards are a girly things. So I'll hand this to: Leslie, cos I know we'd get on; jmb who writes wonderfully intelligent and entertaining posts; and Anna, because she's a wonderful cook who shares her creations.

5 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Aw shucks mam ... Yer makin me blush!

Thank you, you are very gracious ... and welsh!

Leslie: said...

Oh my gosh! You like me! You like me! (remember Sally Field's acceptance speech?) I'd like to thank the academy....blah blah blah Seriously, I know we'd get on famously, Liz, and thank you SO much!

jmb said...

You're doing a James today Liz, with all these posts. And as I do with James I pick one to comment on but read them all.

Naturally it had to be the one with the award. I try to be intelligent (more like schoolmarmish in reality I guess) but I think that and entertaining are not too compatible, but thanks for the kind words.

Well I hope that George continues to like everyone because it does make it easier in the long run.

fools' cap said...

Thanks Liz. I'm really touched!

MissKris said...

I'm so glad you stopped by and let me know about the award, Liz...and thank you so much for giving me such a lovely honor! I've been woefully behind on my 'visiting' lately to the blogs I love...we're wallowing in flu viruses in our household and my son's as well. Started with Dylan, went on to d-i-l...then son, then hubby. I've managed to keep up with writing relatively short posts but I've been dropping in to bed like a stone at nite!