Thursday, January 10, 2008

He does enjoy walkies really

After the first 30 yards or so, he's fine. Well, okay. Getting braver all the time. We don't go out for (whisper this) adventures or to find exciting things; no, instead, we go out for a fun time and to see interesting things. He is happier with that idea.

I don't know if you can see in this photo how muddy he is. He wouldn't pose properly for me so I had to bribe him with treats. Oh, yes, and the camera is working again. I shook it a bit and fiddled with the lens thing that goes in and out and it did the trick.

But perhaps if I had given George his lunch before we went he wouldn't have felt the need to fill up on horsey poo.

* * * * * * * * * *

I've decided to leave the lights and tinsel up in the hall to go with the holly leaves. I expect we'll get round to finishing decorating one day.

I probably shouldn't have put the sparkly Christmas tablecloth in to wash with Husband's boxers though. I have warned him not to go to the Gents at the same time as anyone else: I would not like him to be mistaken for a Christmas fairy.

* * * * * * * * *

Talking about underwear, I have had a mammoth bra-wash today, soaping all my decent ones - and some indecent ones. I have had to wear an old one and it is driving me to distraction: it is sooooo itchy! It's a good job I am in the house today (except when I went out with George to the woods, which was people-free). It isn't done for a church administrator to be seen scratching in public.

15 comments:

Ellee Seymour said...

George looks wonderful, I want a dog to take walkies too. Lucky you.

Leslie: said...

I'm wondering how he likes his bath. Will he be still for it?

Mammoth bra washes...does that mean you have lots of bras or that the ones you have are mammoth? lol

Yes, poor hubby must be careful not to be caught with shiny shorts! lol

Gledwood said...

Mammoth Bra Wash ..? Decent ones? INdecent ones...? How BIG WERE these bras, Liz... actually I don't think you SHOULD tell us!!! REALLY!!

Your white doggie "Georgey" is very "Porgey" ...

... so to speak

congratulations

I particularly like that one of him on the beach unusure of who's peck he's under or where he's supposed to be going// ... = for what

:-]

lovely!

Mauigirl said...

Horsey poo! LOL, our Diva doesn't have the opportunity to eat that in our urban suburb, but she loves cat poo! (Eeeww)

LOL about your husband's underwear!

jmb said...

Well my dog didn't eat horse manure but a good roll in it was splendid. And we live near a horse trail.

Puss-in-Boots said...

Oooh, muddy dog...lovely!

I can relate to the mammoth bra washes and wearing and old uncomfortable one...I did that yesterday, must be catching.

OMG, glittery shorts for hubby...I'd really, really like to see that...lol!

Anonymous said...

Sparkly shorts and mamoth bras...is this the right blog? ;0)

Dragonstar said...

My two dogs (sadly only one for a while now) used to adore "horsey poo", both to eat and to roll in. It was so hard to make them leave it behind and not bring it home.

Love the Mammoth Bras!

Liz Hinds said...

George is wonderful, Ellee. And he loves eveyone!

Bath him, Leslie? We don't; we just wait for it to dry and brush it off. And my bras are prettty mammoth!

Gledwood, George loves everyone so i'm sure he'd like to play with your robos!

mauigirl and jmb, he hasn't thought of rolling in it yet ...

puss-in-boots, the lady in the shop always says, 'just swill your bra out at the end of the day,' but that's way too organised for me!

Amanda, yes, it is, just a slightly deviant version!

dragonstar, I'm sure there must be a reason for them to eat it ... but i don't know what.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse
every one is sharing data, that's in fact good, keep up writing.
Also see my web site - Buy Targeted Facebook Likes

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is in truth how you're not really a lot more smartly-favored than you may be now. You're very
intelligent. You know thus significantly in terms of this topic, produced
me personally imagine it from so many numerous angles.
Its like men and women don't seem to be involved except it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. Always care for it up!
My website :: Electronic ballast

Unknown said...

Well I sincerely liked reading it. This kitchen tap provided by you is very helpful for good planning.

kirstenjoneser said...

Mis à part son look apparentes, beaucoup de disponible Robinetterie vasque robinets sont durables et de longue durée. C'est certainement important car ils sont l'un de ceux robinetterie-cuisine appareils autour de la maison qui sont les plus souvent used.A beaucoup d'entre eux est faite à partir d'acrylique, chrome et acier inoxydable. Certes, vous pouvez trouver un robinet Lumineux LED Robinetterie Vasque qui va vraiment accentuer l'évier dans votre salle de bains.

Unknown said...

Robinetterie - Découvrez toutes les collections Jacob Delafon. Pour votre salle de bain et votre cuisine, trouvez le robinet adapté grace à Jacob Delafon.http://www.robinetso.fr/8-robinet-bain

Amycarry said...

It is indeed a wonderful http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathroom-accessory-bathroom-mirrors-c-4_5.html for you to consider as your daily usage. You will love to enjoy the Kitchen faucet from then on. It will bring you an all new feeling. As can see that Antique brass faucet flow decentralizes or sprayed, just spin the button on the head.