Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a conspiracy!

I was in the shower this afternoon and a huge daddy-long-legs came hurtling down the bathroom wall. I kept one eye on him - difficult when you've got soap everywhere - to make sure he didn't approach my towel.

* * * * * * * * * *

When George gets hyper and starts biting me more than his chewy toys I shut him in the kitchen for a few minutes to calm down but I have had a better idea. I am going to make him sit and watch 101 Dalmatians so he can see what Cruella de Ville does with fluffy puppies.

Alternatively I might get a water pistol as suggested by Ros at Zac's tonight.

* * * * * * * * * *

On the news tonight I heard the announcer say, that in Burma, 'Any incarnations without government consent have been declared illegal.'

I can't put my finger on it but there's just something adrift with that sentence.
xx

2 comments:

Leslie: said...

Water pistols are supposed to work - my Robbie's trainer told me to use it. It worked when "she" used it at lessons, but when "I" used it, Robbie just got mad and started snarling at me. Hope it works for you. (You may not know but I ended up having to put R down last April because his aggression became terrible - he bit me twice in 2 weeks and I ended up in Emerg.)I love dogs but I think there was inbreeding with him. I was SO upset about it all.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I hate daddy long legs almost more than spiders because they dive-bomb you! AAh, you can't make George watch Cruella!!