Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bicycle clips for me

In an attempt to remove temptation from George's way, I've put Husband's bicycle clips on my sloppy in-house trousers to stop them waving around as I walk.

I must remember to wash today. It completely escaped my mind yesterday.
I went to bed feeling bleurgh. Not because I hadn't washed but with an attack of the 'Gosh, I'm useless at everything' blues.
I'd come across a piece of paper with a story idea scrawled across it so, last night, I determined to 'do some writing'. It wasn't working; I went to bed.
This morning I awoke refreshed. The sun is shining, George is gorgeous and I have my bicycle clips. And instead of a story I'm going to write a play.
So tra la dee.
But first the cleaning. Oh bleurgh. Oh oh, Younger Son is MSNing me: he has a dilemma.
xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, wook at him, wook at his wittle face... oh sorry!

Hmmm I get the useless blues, I balem the weather, chocolate is a good cure!!

Anna said...

I love the picture of that cute little dumpling in your wash basket... what a tinker!

mdmhvonpa said...

Perhaps 'Write Something' could be ... 'Write ANYTHING!' :D

Leslie: said...

Surely that little fluff ball could be an inspiration for your writing. Go for it! :D

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, George looks so pretty! I wish i'd thought of bicycle clips when Simi was a pup - she used to tug at the bottom of my trousers like mad! A play seems a good idea and you will write a brilliant one. Hope YS is OK.

James Higham said...

Life is full of situations. Only yours seem unique, Liz.